Donate Your Inherited Home To Charity

Give Back To Your Community Through Real Estate Donation.

The Kindest Gift

As an heir, do you find yourself in possession of a residential property that you don't need? Do you want to avoid the challenges of selling or renting? When settling an estate, you may want to consider the option of donation.

We handle all of the arrangements and ensure that you receive the best value for your property while guaranteeing that the charity of your choice accepts your donation.


Be Tax Smart

No Capital Gains

When you donate real estate to a 50(c)(3) public charity, you will not pay capital gains, which can mean that your contribution could be 20% higher!

This example assumes that the original purchase price was $400,000, and all realized gains are subject to the maximum federal long-term capital gains tax rate of 20% and the Medicare surtax of 3.8%, and that the donor initially planned to sell the property and contribute the net proceeds (less the capital gains tax and Medicare surtax) to charity.

The property included in this example is not considered a personal residence for tax purposes, assumes no unrelated business taxable income (UBTI) and a top ordinary income tax rate of 37% for valuing charitable deduction. The fair market value is as determined by a qualified independent appraisal.

We Do All The Work

  • We are here to help make donating easy and stress-free. We will document the property and connect heirs and executors to the appropriate donation agency.

  • We work directly with the top charities in the United States and make arrangements for you to donate your property. We provide this solution with 100% of net proceeds going to your charity.

Frequently Asked Questions

1Where can I donate a home?

We can help you find a charity who accepts your home as a donation. Here is the Forbes top charity list: Here is another helpful guide:

2What paperwork do I need?

We will present you a packet with the appropriate forms. If you have any questions, please contact your Concierge Manager.

3How do I write the donation off on taxes?

You will need to contact your accountant or tax assistant to find out the laws in your state. Here are some resources to help you get started:

    - Tax Effects of Gifts of Appreciated Property

    - Affidavit Pursuant to Section 1445 of the Internal Revenue Code